In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Basil Of Baker Street in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Basil Of Baker Street.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Basil Of Baker Street - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about BASIL OF BAKER STREET from Disney
Basil of Baker Street is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This mouse character was originally featured in the 1958 story “Basil of Baker Street” book series.
- Basil arrived in animation form in the 1986 movie “The Great Mouse Detective.”
- The main character is a detective and lives in Sherlock Holmes’ cellar.
- Sherlock often used the alias Basil, but played the violin while the mouse detective plays the flute.
- Colleagues of Basil include Dr. Dawson, Professor Ratigan, Captain Doran, Mlle. Relda, Mrs. Judson.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.