In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Beedrill in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Beedrill.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Beedrill - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Beedrill
It is classified under the Bug and Poison Pokémon category. It evolves from the Kakuna to the Weedle and can mega evolve to Mega Beedrill. It resembles a wasp that is yellow in color and bipedal. It has four legs. It has two pairs of wings and stingers at its forelegs and its abdomen.
Did you know?
- Beedrill is highly protective of its counterparts Weedle and Kakuna and shields them against their aggressors.
- They attack as one like a swarm of bees. They live in colonies and protect each other and engage in battles with each other.
- It usually flies with high speed and attacks its opponent with its stingers repeatedly in order to defeat it with the poisonous venom contained in the stingers.
- Its signature move is the Twineedle which it now has in common with Escavalier.
- It usually takes its fallen opponents back to its nest as food for the colony.
Its habitat is usually forest and wooded areas. The Mega Beedrill has a fast-acting poison on its limbs that disables an opponent while a slow-acting poison finishes them. Also it can be used to prevent them from fleeing so it can easily be carried.