In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Cheshire Cat in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Cheshire Cat.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Cheshire Cat - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about CHESHIRE CAT from Disney
Cheshire Cat is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This naughty character is a large and obese purple animal with big yellow eyes and a huge smile.
- The first animated Disney film featuring this character was Alice in Wonderland during 1951.
- The first non-animated Disney film featuring this character was Alice in Wonderland during 2010.
- This character was created by author Lewis Carroll and published in 1866.
- This character was portrayed by Whoopi Goldberg on television film in 1999.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.