In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Chicken Little in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Chicken Little.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Chicken Little - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about CHICKEN LITTLE from Disney
Chicken Little is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This paranoid character is a female chicken nicknamed Henny Penny who has been fabled since 1895.
- When the little chick is hit by a falling acorn, she says “The sky is falling!” to each of her friends.
- The first animated Disney film featuring this character was Chicken Little in 1943.
- The second animated Disney film featuring this character was Chicken Little in 2010.
- The term “Chicken Little” is defined in the dictionary as “one who warns of or predicts calamity.”
- A human trait called “fear mongering” elicits a response named Chicken Little syndrome.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.