In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Cream The Rabbit From Sonic The Hedgehog in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Cream The Rabbit From Sonic The Hedgehog.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Cream The Rabbit From Sonic The Hedgehog - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about CREAM THE RABBIT from Sonic the Hedgehog
Cream the Rabbit is a member in the casting group for Sonic the Hedgehog of the animated series. The character was designed by Yuji Naka and Naoto Ōshima in 1991 for a video game from Sega. It is based on a blue hedgehog who travels at supersonic speeds and simultaneously curls into a ball for attacking enemies. He inspired comics, original animated video, and 4 cartoon shows.
Did you know?
- This character is featured in half a dozen video games.
- Cream is a peach bunny with a blue bow on an orange dress and yellow lace covers on orange shoes.
- Cheese is a blue chao with a red bow on its chest and yellow hands, feet , crown, and halo bubble.
- Cream & Cheese battle enemies by her flapping her ears for short flights and him by ramming them.
- Her other friends are Amy Rose and Big the Cat.
Sonic is one of the first game cast members to be inducted to the Walk of Game which occurred in 2005. His competitor named Mario from the Nintendo video game company is also an inductee. Sonic was created to provide this marketing advantage, making him the mascot for the video game company Sega. He is now one of the world’s most famous video game characters, having sold over 80 million copies.