In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Eevee in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Eevee.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Eevee - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Eevee
Eevee is classified under Normal-type Pokemon and belongs to the same family as Vaporeon and Flareon. It resembles a small dog with brown fur and a large furry collar that is white around its neck. It has pointed ears and a small nose. It has a naïve personality and will frequently run into foes.
Did you know?
- They have a unique genetic makeup that allows them to adapt to any surroundings but they prefer to live in urban settings in the presence of humans.
- There are more males to females on a ratio of 8:1.
- Eevee characteristics are similar to rabbits, foxes, cats and dogs as it also bears resemblance to these animals.
- The Eevee family has the most number of relatives of all the Pokemon families found in the entire franchise.
- Its hidden ability is anticipating an opponent moves and countering them.
It also can evolve into different Pokemon using different stones: a fire stone yielding Flareon, a water stone will yield Vaporeon and a thunder stone will yield Jolten. Its genetic makeup makes it a sought after Pokemon by scientists mainly who seek to determine the irregularity of its makeup and how it can be harnessed to be used on other species.