In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Faline From Bambi in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Faline From Bambi.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Faline From Bambi - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about FALINE from Bambi
Faline is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This deer character was created as a girlfriend to Bambi and her mother is named Ena.
- She first appeared in the 1923 novel Bambi, A Life in the Woods and sequel Bambi’s Children in 1939.
- She then appeared in the 1942 movie Bambi, and the sequel Bambi 2 in 2006.
- Another appearance was in the television series Disney’s House of Mouse in 2001.
- Other characters include Gobo her twin brother, and her twin children, Geno and Gurri.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.