In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Fearow in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Fearow.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Fearow - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Fearow
It is an avian as well as a flying type Pokémon. It evolves from Spearow. It is large with a neck similar to a vulture and long powerful wings. It beak is pink, long and pointed. It has feathers on the base of its neck and cover the upper part of its wings. It has three toes each with sharp talons which are pink.
Did you know?
- Fearow can fly for an entire day without rest thanks to its large wings and stamina.
- When it senses danger it can fly to great heights instantly to run away from the threat it is facing.
- It can also shoot up and plummet down in a swoop to attack and strike its prey with its beak and claws.
- Its elongated beak is ideal for plucking its prey from water, soil or small openings of trees in the case of insects.
- Its traits are similar to the hawks and vultures mainly because of the techniques it uses to catch its prey and the parts it usually resides in.
It is mainly found in deserted areas such as wastelands and deserted fields. It is hard to train as it does not accept capture but is eventually loyal.