In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Goldeen in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Goldeen.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Goldeen - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Goldeen
Goldeen is a dazzling white and orange fish-like Pokémon living in fresh water, such as lakes and rivers. During its breeding season in spring, large schools of Goldeen can be commonly spotted swimming upstream to deposit their eggs. They can swim up to speeds of five knots and have excellent vision both in the water and above the surface.
Did you know?
- If caught and held in captivity, such as an aquarium or a domestic fish tank, it will use its strong horn to break itself free
- Goldeen have a wild temperament and will not stand for being in any situation if feels uncomfortable or threatened
- Although extremely fish-like, Goldeen can survive on dry land but much prefer to remain in the water where they are better adapted
- Humans who dare swim too close to a Goldeen must be sure to avoid being ‘rammed’ by their mighty horn which can cause a great deal of pain
- Goldeen are nicknamed the ‘Water Dancer’
Goldeen are highly admired for their beauty. They hold a great air of royalty about them with their bright blue eyes, however, they are most desired for their large, ballgown-like tail fin that sways elegantly in the water behind them.