In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Hypno in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Hypno.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Hypno - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Hypno
The creepy, humanoid, hypnosis Pokemon Hypno is extremely distinctive for its white mane around its neck and its almost perfectly human hands. Just like its predecessor Drowzee, Hypno lives on a diet of dreams and has the ability to sense what its victim is dreaming. This helps Hypno to get an idea of what the dream will taste like and whether it’ll cause any sickness. Where Drowzee resembled the mammal tapir, Hypno takes on a fairly stranger appearance; humanoid hands but three-toed feet and a face giving the look of almost a cross between a cat and a human.
Did you know?
- Hypno prefers to live far away from humans, yet put those to sleep who cross its path to eat their dreams and memories
- While awaiting its prey, Hypno take great pride in making sure its pendulum looks its best
- Hypno has a hidden ability known as Inner Focus
- Hypno has been known to kidnap children
- Even though Hypno is a very mysterious and secretive Pokemon, it is a fairly tall 5’3”, the average size of a young human teenager
Looks-wise and behaviourally, Hypno is one of the most unusual. Thankfully it is extremely rare and very hard to come by.