In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Mac And Tosh From Looney Tunes in 16 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Mac And Tosh From Looney Tunes.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Mac And Tosh From Looney Tunes - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about MAC AND TOSH
Mac and Tosh are members of the Warner Bros. casting group from the animated series. The characters were released in cartoons by Looney Tunes since 1930 and Merrie Melodies since 1931. This animated series became the icon for cartoon entertainment, featured on many television channels and created by a large number of individuals.
Did you know?
- These characters are little brown rodents also known as The Goofy Gophers.
- They are widely believed to be the equivalent of Walt Disney’s chipmunk characters, Chip ‘n Dale.
- These males are very polite to each other and even to their enemies.
- They have a high pitch to their voice, and speak with an English accent.
- These gophers play an infrequent role in the series, but are very funny.
- They have buck teeth and are named after McIntosh apples because they live in a garden.
Inspirations for the shows included various and numerous films, video games, toys, and general merchandise. There have also been such recognitions as Academy Awards and inductions to the National Film Registry. Additionally, the largest amusement park franchise in the world called Six Flags uses this cartoon character theme to costume their greeters on the attraction’s premises.