In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Mufasa From The Lion King in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Mufasa From The Lion King.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Mufasa From The Lion King - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about MUFASA from The Lion King
Mufasa is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, music, and other media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 1994 film The Lion King.
- His relatives are son Simba, wife Sarabi, brother Scar, and granddaughter Kiara.
- He is King of the Pride, which Scar wants to have, by becoming the only eligible relative.
- Musafa is murdered by his brother, who also tries to kill his son.
- He is voiced by James Earl Jones, who also voiced Darth Vader in the movie Star Wars, etc.
- His role in the movie The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride, was in watching the birth of his granddaughter.
- His role in the movie The Lion King 1½, is as a reference to the first film by Timon and Pumbaa.
- His role in the book The Lion King: Six New Adventures story “A Tale of Two Brothers” his parents were named Ahadi and Uru.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world.