In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Muk in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Muk.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Muk - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Muk
Muk; the living blob of purple sludge evolving from Grimer! It is believed that Muk moves around in a similar way a slug would, yet its slime is so full of poison, even its footprints are extremely dangerous. To make up for this, he does have a pair of arms, one which he seems to keep tucked in while he uses the other one, an enormous purple tongue and is extremely sticky.
Did you know?
- Even though Muk is a disgusting blob of toxic slime, it comes under the same egg group as the elegant and beautiful Gardevoir
- In Alola, Muk has a regional variant: Dark/Poison
- Muk has the power to turn landscapes into wastelands for three years
- Muk’s ideal home is backstreets of dark and dirty residential places
- The smell of Muk is so bad, it can often cause fainting
Muk is what’s known as a living biohazard, meaning it is extremely poisonous and gives off dangerous toxins that could make challenging Pokémon and people very sick. It has a number of attacks, however smaller Pokémon can simply be smothered in its poisonous, foul smelling sludge for a pretty simple win.