In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Nidoqueen in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Nidoqueen.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Nidoqueen - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Nidoqueen
It belongs in the category of dual-type Pokémon and is in the same family as Nidoking. It is bipedal and exhibit reptilian features such as hard scales. It has a small horn on its forehead and hands have three claws each while feet have two claws each. It also has a thick, powerful tail.
Did you know?
- It mostly lives with its young in burrows where it protects them with all its might and even seals the entrance.
- Its hard scales are efficient in shielding its body from attacks and stand up when it is provoked.
- It poisons its foes with its back spikes when it is near them and in contact and it is lethal and disarms its opponent instantly.
- It is always ready to fight and does not back down easily. This makes it hard to capture and train.
- It uses it body mass to throw opponents and cause tremors when it is stamping its feet against the ground which intimidates its opponents easily.
- Together with Nidorina, they cannot breed although their pre-evolution counterparts capable of breeding.
It also can be categorized in the Drill Pokemon together with Rhydon and Rhyperior and also Nidoking.