In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Pinsir in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pinsir.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Pinsir - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Pinsir
Pinsir is another Pokémon with a sense of mystery to it; there is still no discovery of a Pokémon it evolves into or from. It is a bug type Pokémon and resembles very closely the stag beetle. Although no evolutions are know, it is able to transform into Mega Pinsir with a dazzling pair of yellow wings and larger, stronger and much more threatening pincers. Its pincers are a very versatile weapon and tool. They can be used to crush, tear, rip and maim many things such as food, challengers or intruders.
Did you know?
- Once prey or opponents are captured in its pincers, they will not release until they are forced apart
- Mega Pinsir can fly at speeds up to 30mph
- The Alolan Pinsir has an ongoing rivalry against Vikavolt, the electric bug Pokémon also equipped with a large pair of pincers
- Pinsir lives in deep forests and usually burrows underground. However, if the nights are cold enough for it to be classed as immobile it will hide in the tree tops
- It’s large, strong pincers allow Pinsir to lift large heavy objects twice its weight while also being able to completely shatter large logs
Pinsir are a little difficult to find in the wild as they are very good at hiding. If one is found, a battle is the only sure way to capture it