In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Pumbaa From The Lion King in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Pumbaa From The Lion King.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Pumbaa From The Lion King - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about PUMBAA from The Lion King
Pumbaa is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 1994 film The Lion King.
- He is a tough but kind brown warthog with long white tusks and black hair.
- His best friend is a meerkat named Timon.
- The role in the movie is to babysit Simba, the son of lion king Mufasa.
- The role in the sequel The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride, was to babysit the son of lion king Simba.
- The role in the movie The Lion King 1½, is as a reference to how he met Timon.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.