In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Rhyhorn in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Rhyhorn.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Rhyhorn - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Rhyhorn
Rhyhorn is an unmistakeably rhino-like Pokémon. At just under 1m tall it can charge at very high speeds and demolish boulders at incredible ease. It is a duel-type Pokemon being of both Ground and Rock and prefers to live in the wild in rocky surroundings where it can camouflage for protection. When charging, obstacles are not an issue for Rhyhorn as it relishes in the excuse to smash through things. It may feel pain the next day but this will often only be minor and hardly ever too difficult for the Rhyhorn to overcome
Did you know?
- Because of Rhyhorn’s head shape it has a very small brain
- Rhyhorn’s memory can sometime fail it. Often, when charging it can forget what the reason was or the target. However, demolishing something will help to bring its memory back
- The bones of Rhyhorn are 1000x stronger than human bone
- Female Rhyhorn have slightly smaller horns than the males
- Rhyhorn can only run in straight lines due to its short legs. Turing sharp corners at speed can lead to loss of balance
In the rough terraine where they live, Rhyhorn can eat many things from vegetation to rocks and boulders. Rhyhorn was also cloned by Mewtwo and was one of the first cloned Pokémon to breed a baby