In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Sally Acorn From Sonic The Hedgehog in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Sally Acorn From Sonic The Hedgehog.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Sally Acorn From Sonic The Hedgehog - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about SALLY ACORN from Sonic the Hedgehog
Sally Acorn is a member in the casting group for Sonic the Hedgehog of the animated series. The character was designed by Yuji Naka and Naoto Ōshima in 1991 for a video game from Sega. It is based on a blue hedgehog who travels at supersonic speeds and simultaneously curls into a ball for attacking enemies. He inspired comics, original animated video, and 4 cartoon shows.
Did you know?
- This character was featured in the animated series Sonic the Hedgehog from 1993.
- The show’s main character is Sonic.
- Sonic’s friends are Tails, Knuckles, and Amy Rose.
- She is a light brown squirrel with a dark brown mane and blue eyes, blue short shirt, blue short pants, tall blue boots, 2 blue bracelets, and white gloves.
- Princess Sally Alicia Acorn is the girlfriend of Sonic.
- As in the comics, she is acrobatic and a skilled fighter with an energy blade from her bracelets.
Sonic is one of the first game cast members to be inducted to the Walk of Game which occurred in 2005. His competitor named Mario from the Nintendo video game company is also an inductee. Sonic was created to provide this marketing advantage, making him the mascot for the video game company Sega. He is now one of the world’s most famous video game characters, having sold over 80 million copies.