In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Scuttle From The Little Mermaid in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Scuttle From The Little Mermaid.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Scuttle From The Little Mermaid - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about SCUTTLE from The Little Mermaid
Scuttle is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This clumsy character is from the 1989 film called The Little Mermaid and its sequels.
- Scuttle is a large white male helpful seagull who has knowledge of human artifacts.
- He is the friendly messenger of mermaid Ariel whose companion is the fish Flounder.
- This loyal character lives on a small island by prince Eric’s Kingdom.
- The bird also appears in television, video games, theme parks, and stage performances.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.