In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Shere Khan From Jungle Book in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Shere Khan From Jungle Book.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Shere Khan From Jungle Book - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about SHERE KHAN from Jungle Book
Shere Khan is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character was originally featured in the story Mowgli’s Brothers of an 1894 magazine.
- Then the literary segment was expanded into the Jungle Book in 1894.
- The story’s main character is a feral boy from India named Mowgli.
- He is an orange male Bengal tiger with the nickname The Lame One.
- Shere Khan is the best friend of Bagheera, the pet black panther of the boy.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.