In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Blastoise in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Blastoise.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Blastoise - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Blastoise
I belongs to the category of Pokémon that are water-based. It is the final form of Squirtle and evolves from the Wartortle. It can also mega evolve into the Mega Blastoise. It is bipedal and resembles a tortoise. Its shell is very tough and has two powerful water cannons at the back of its shell. The mega Blastoise has a shell with a cannon on each of its arms.
Did you know?
- The water cannons it possesses are very powerful and can destroy concrete walls and steel. Because of its heavy body it can withstand the blast easily.
- It also uses it bulk to crush opponents during battles and easily defeat weaker opponents. It can also retreat back to its shell when overwhelmed by opponents.
- Its name and traits are derived from aspects of turtles and aspects of a tank.
- It is in the category of Water-type Pokémon as well as Shellfish Pokémon together with Kabuto and Kabutops.
- In the anime, it can lead groups of Squirtle and Wartortle during battles with multiple opponents.
It resides in water filled areas such as ponds, lakes and swamps. They can be easily trained and are loyal to their trainers.