In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Brian Griffin From Family Guy in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Brian Griffin From Family Guy.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Brian Griffin From Family Guy - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about Brian Griffin from Family Guy
Brian Griffin is a talking white dog that appears in the series Family Guy. The series started in 1998 as an adult animated sitcom, featuring cut-away sight gags and a range of unique characters. He is the intelligent and level-headed member of the family, often providing witty commentary on events that are happening. Although he started as Peter Griffin’s best friend, Brian spends lots of time battling wits with Stewie Griffin.
Did you know?
- In flashbacks, it was shown that Peter Griffin offered Brian a home when he was a stray.
- Seth Macfarlane, Family Guy’s creator, provides the voice for Brian.
- The only episode that Brian does not appear in is “Into Harmony’s Way”.
- Brian is an aspiring writer and is often shown working on novels or screenplays.
- Despite being a dog, Brian drives a Toyota Prius.
Life of Brian: Brian has a large fan following and is considered a well-loved icon. Many were angry when he was killed and replaced with a new dog in the episode “Life of Brian”. Fans sent many messages to the creators and a petition with over 120,000 signatures was created. Brian was brought back in a later episode with the use of time travel.