In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Dodo From Disney in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Dodo From Disney.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Dodo From Disney - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about DODO from Disney
Dodo is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character is also known as Pat the Dodo, from the 1951 film Alice in Wonderland.
- He is tasked with coordinating the Caucus Race, a ritual where everyone runs in a circle to get dry.
- His appearance is as the extinct bird, dressed as the formal colonial Pat the Gardener.
- He is portrayed in a television program called House of Mouse, and is seen at theme parks.
- His character is also witnessed in a video game called Mickey Mousecapade.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.