In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Sheriff Callie From Wild West in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Sheriff Callie From Wild West.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Sheriff Callie From Wild West - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about SHERIFF CALLIE from Wild West
Sheriff Callie is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character is in the 2013 show Sheriff Callie’s Wild West.
- It is a children’s musical animated television series.
- The story’s main character is named Callie who works in law enforcement.
- She is a white female Calico cat with brown and black spots, blue jeans, brown belt, gold buckle, gold badge, brown vest, pink scarf, pink hat, pink boots, and brown rope.
- Her pet is a blue horse named Sparky.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.