In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Dragonite in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Dragonite.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Dragonite - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Dragonite
It is the final evolution of Dratini. It evolves from Dragonir. It is classified under the fire-type Pokémon. It has light orange skin with a white underside that is striated. It has thick limbs with three claws each. It has wings that are relatively smaller to its body size which it can use to fly.
Did you know?
- It is capable of better flight than most Pokémon with flight ability. It has the highest speed of flying than any other Pokémon in the franchise.
- They are relatively tame and shows some level of intelligence. They are loyal to their captors and shows great concern from humans such as saving drowning people.
- It is very protective of its environment and will destroy anything and anyone that threatens its existence. Other than that it is the most innocent Pokémon species you will encounter.
- It is said that it can circle the real world globe in sixteen hours clocking at speeds of 1500 miles per hour.
- They is also claim that there exists an island that is only inhabited by Dragonite species.
Additionally, they love berries, fruits and plants. They reside mainly in water catchment areas and are rarely found in the wild.