In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Drowzee in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Drowzee.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Drowzee - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Drowzee
The hypnotic Pokemon Drowzee straight away shows great resemblance to the mammal called a tapir. It is said in ancient Japanese folklore that tapirs eat dreams and even nightmares. With this in mind, Drowzee could be a very close connection to this myth being true. Drowzee has been said to wander around neighbourhoods living off the dreams of children. If really hungry, all Drowzee needs to do is use its hypnotic powers to put someone into a deep sleep and there you are, a delicious dream for lunch!
Did you know?
- Legend has it that if your nose itches during sleep it is Drowzee eating away at your dreams
- Drowzee can remember every single dream it has eaten
- Dorwzee will prefer to eat sweet dreams as nightmares can make it feel a little sick
- There have been reports of Drowzee kidnapping a child it once hypnotised
- Drowzee’s hypnotics can act extremely fast and can even be used as an attack in battle
So don’t let the cuddly, harmless appearance of Drowzee fool you. This Pokémon has a very sinister lifestyle and is one to be kept clear of in the wild