In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Electrode in 5 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Electrode.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Electrode - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Electrode
Electrode, aka ‘Bomb Ball’ is the evolved form of Voltorb, possessing much of the same abilities but to a much higher level. They prefer to live inside power plants where they can consume electronic energy. This helps Electrode to gain strength and to move and react at very high speeds. Many people mistaken Electrodes for an inanimate object which can lead to some terrible circumstances for them, as the Electrode has the ability to explode immediately if irritated or threatened.
Did you know?
- Electrode is said to be completely hollow on the inside
- Often just for enjoyment, Electrode can explode at the slightest things
- Electrode cannot actually learn electronic type attacks naturally. It has to be trained
- Electrodes have no gender at all
- The Electrode’s attack known as Aftermath. This means that if Electrode is knocked out in battle, the challenging Pokémon will receive a quarter of the damage from its own attack
Fresh electricity is the Electrode’s diet and this fuels its fighting energy as well as its eagerness for a little mischief. Ok that’s an understatement; it’s eagerness to randomly explode with huge amounts of devastating force. Yes, that’s more like it