In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Voltorb in 5 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Voltorb.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Voltorb - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Voltorb
The extraordinary electronic ball Pokémon. You may see Voltorb as a resemblance to a Poké Ball and you’d be forgiven for that. It is thought that Voltorb was created accidentally in a Poké Ball factory where one of them was exposed to too much energy pulse from the specialist equipment. Voltorb grows to roughly the size of a basket-ball before evolution. Another clue that this Pokémon could be artificially made is that they choose to live in or near power plants or anywhere with a large electronic field.
Did you know?
- Voltorb can activate Soundproofing to create immunity against any sound attacks
- They are often notoriously angry, which is represented in their eye expressions, however, one has been reported to becoming friends with a Togepi
- When agitated or threatened, Voltorb will activate a huge charge of electricity leading to a huge explosion if taken further
- At a touch, Voltorb can explode in just three seconds
- Because of their build, Voltorb are sometimes used as tools such as power supplies for machinery or even booby traps against trespassers
Trying to outrun a Voltorb can be extremely difficult since it can role at some amazing speeds, however they can be quite easily defeated when faced with the right Pokémon e. g. Pikachu