In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Figment From Disney in 9 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Figment From Disney.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Figment From Disney - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about FIGMENT from Disney
Figment is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character is a small purple dragon with a yellow sweater as a theme park statue.
- He is located at the Imagination! pavilion park in Disney World in Florida since 1983.
- The dragon is meant to be a representation of the phrase “figment of the imagination.”
- He appeared in many short films and Marvel is set to make a series focused on the origins of Figment.
- Figment is mentioned on The Today Show and described in the Dreamfinder’s song “One Little Spark.”
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.