In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Marsupilami in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Marsupilami.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Marsupilami - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about MARSUPILAMI from the Series
Marsupilami is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the year 1952 comics named Marsupilami.
- The character first appeared in television on a year 2000 cartoon called Marsupilami.
- His associates are gorilla Maurice, elephant Stewart, jaguar Eduardo, lion Leonardo, and poacher Norman.
- He is a creature that seems to be part monkey and part leopard. He has a long, flexible, and strong tail that is very useful.
- Over 3 million albums of him have been sold from Marsu Productions. The movie Sur la piste du Marsupilami was released in 2012.
- He is seen on 2 animated shows, a video game, and general merchandise. Also, an asteroid has been named after him.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.