In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Gastly in 6 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Gastly.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Gastly - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Gastly
According to red/bue, Gastly is practically invisible. Many say it has no actual form at all, since it falls under the categories of poison and ghost. A true ghost or simply a factor of it being a gas Pokémon? That depends what you believe in. Ghastly is 95% poisonous gas, however it must be trained to use its poisonous attacks as it will not carry these out in the wild. The toxic purple haze that surrounds it can cause suffocation and fainting. Pretty scary stuff, however since Gastly is mostly gas, it can easily be swept away by strong winds.
Did you know?
- It has been suggested that Gastly actually has quite a playful sense of humour, playing practical jokes and laughing excessively
- Gastly’s purple cloud can cover an Indian elephant in two seconds
- Gastly can be found in old, abandoned houses, deep, dark caves or even abandoned mines
- Gastlies have been known to be able to communicate by speaking to humans
- Gastly also has the power to shape shift
Playful yet toxic, Gastly is a tricky character to trust, but with it on your side you will stand a pretty good chance in battle