In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Mr Whiskers From Brandy Mr Whiskers in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Mr Whiskers From Brandy Mr Whiskers.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Mr Whiskers From Brandy Mr Whiskers - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about MR. WHISKERS from Brandy & Mr. Whiskers
Mr. Whiskers is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in 2004 as an American animated television series.
- He is a hyperactive rabbit that becomes stranded in the Amazon Rainforest.
- His best friend is a pampered and spunky dog.
- He is a white lop-eared rabbit with a big head, red horizontally oval nose, 2 upper teeth, orange jump suit, a big vertical front silver zipper, and black stubble on his chin.
- His role is as a supporting character in a children’s comedy story.
- The main theme song was nominated for “Outstanding Original Song.”
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.