In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Ray From The Princess And The Frog in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Ray From The Princess And The Frog.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Ray From The Princess And The Frog - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about RAY from The Princess and the Frog
Ray is a member of the Disney casting group from the largest retail franchise in the world. The characters began being designed during 1923 in Los Angeles by Walt Disney, an American illustrator. They were featured in live-action film production, television, and theme parks. The sensation inspired an expansion of its existing operations and making an addition of theater, radio, music, publishing, and online media.
Did you know?
- This character first appeared in the 2009 film The Princess and the Frog.
- He is a romantic Cajun firefly that lives in a Louisiana swamp.
- His girlfriend is a star named Evangeline.
- He is a green insect with missing teeth, red hair, and silver broken wings.
- His role is to help prince Naveen and princess Tiana find voodoo priestess Mama Odie so she can cure their curse as having become frogs.
The Disney company is well known for their products of its film studio. They own such television networks as ABC, A&E, ESPN, and Disney Channel. Other acquisitions involve merchandising, Dow Jones membership, and 14 theme parks around the world. While there are many characters associated with them, the first creation within the business was Mickey Mouse, now the symbol of The Walt Disney Company.