In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw Weedle in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists.
The images above represent how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved.
Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version.
At the bottom you can read some interesting facts about the Weedle.
Make sure you also check out any of the hundreds of drawing tutorials grouped by category.
How to Draw Weedle - Step-by-Step Tutorial
Interesting Facts about the Weedle
It is classified under the bug type of Pokémon in the franchise. It evolves from Kakuna to Beedril. It resembles a larvae with a segmented body with ranging colors of yellow, red and brown. It is mostly located in forest under large vegetation where it gets its food from.
Did you know?
- It produces a strong toxin against its opponents and those who provoke it as the main strength in battles and survival in the wild.
- It can easily identify different types of leaves with its sharp sense of smell and uses it to search for food and avoid poisonous leaves in the wild.
- Its stinger on its head is very powerful and can cause pain when it stings an opponent anywhere.
- It also utilizes its bright body to intimidate and scare off its enemies.
- It also has a very large appetite and can eat more than its weight on a daily basis.
- It is the only Pokemon in the universe that cannot learn Normal-type moves and relies on its strength to defeat even tough opponents.
It was unable to battle most Steel-type Pokemon until it was upgraded in the Platinum version with the Bug Bite.